“The RPS Music Awards tell you something worth knowing. And they’re also a truly happy event: stylish enough to carry a sense of occasion but not overburdened by glitz or scarred by fake emotion. They acknowledge real achievement. And they show the music business at its best: as a community that takes delight in what its members do, and celebrates it.” - The Daily Telegraph
The presentation dinner is an ideal occasion at which to entertain clients and friends. A limited number of opportunities exist for companies and individuals to sponsor or support one of the individual Awards. The Royal Philharmonic Society is a registered UK Charity no 213693.
Benefits to Sponsors
• Being named as an Awards sponsor and being widely recognised as playing a valuable role in stimulating musical creativity.
• A table for 10 guests at the prestigious Awards Dinner, in the presence of leading members of the music profession – an excellent occasion and impressive surroundings in which to entertain.
• Your organisation's name credited in all RPS Music Awards printed publicity.
• Your organisation credited on the RPS and RPS Music Awards websites. A link from the RPS sites to your site.
• Coverage in the national and musical press and on BBC Radio 3.
• Corporate Membership of the Royal Philharmonic Society and the opportunity to develop an association both with a distinguished Society and with a unique musical occasion.