The Royal Philharmonic Society is a a UK charity, Registration Number 213693 and a company limited by guarantee, Registration Number 00186522 with registered offices at 48 Great Marlborough Street, London W1F 7BB
1. The Royal Philharmonic Society is committed to protecting your privacy. We use up-to-date technology to keep the information you give us secure and confidential, and to prevent unauthorised access to it. We use the information you give us:
- to update you on our work
- to run promotions and competitions and notify the winner
2. You may be invited to register with us when you interact with us (for example, via our websites). Any registration is voluntary and entirely your choice. However, you may be unable to visit certain parts of our website, to make nominations or enter some of our competitions if you do not register.
3. If you have registered with us we may e-mail, mail, or otherwise contact you, as appropriate, with information about your registration and/or opportunities open to you as a registered member.
5. We collect and retain only sufficient information to enable us to carry out these services. If we leave cookies on your machine they do not enable us to identify you personally. (You can usually set your browser so that it does not accept cookies.)
6. We will not disclose any of the information you give us beyond the Royal Philharmonic Society. We do not sell or supply any of the information you give us to anyone else.
7. Use of this website constitutes your consent to the Royal Philharmonic Society's collection and use of the information which you give us via our website.
8. You are entitled to ask for a copy of the information we have about you at any time, and to have that information corrected if it is inaccurate. Please contact us at Royal Philharmonic Society
10. If you have any comments about our website or our products and services, please contact us:
Royal Philharmonic Society (Privacy)
48 Great Marlborough Street
London W1F 7BB
Tel: (+44) 020 7287 0019